From the 24th to the 29th of February 2020 the 3rd Week of Physical Education, Physical Activity and Sports of the ULiège.
This event aims to highlight the commitment of the members of the Sport Sciences Department in the training of physical educators, in the research centered around related topics and in the organization of various practical activities.
This dynamic event is only possible thanks to the openness of our institution and the collaboration of various partners. Privileged links have been established with other universities, sports federations, secondary education structures, public services in charge of the sport, health and field practitioners… both in Belgium and abroad.
Researchers will not be the only audience that will benefit from the events proposed during that week. Practitioners such as PE teachers, sport coaches, fitness instructors, strength and conditioning trainers, and professionals working with special groups will find opportunities to learn and share experiences. Their educators will also benefit from attending and participating in the planned activities.
- 02/24/2020 – 19:00-22:00 : ADISEPUL conference – Sart Tilman (ISEPK)
- 02/25/2020 – 09:00-17:00 : AIESEP Symposium – Liège Ville
- 02/26/2020 – 08:30-20:00 : First day of the 11th Biennal of ARIS – Liège Ville
- 02/27/2020 – 08:30-18:00 : Second day of the 11th Biennal of ARIS – Liège City
- 02/28/2020 – 08:30-18:30 : Third day of the 11th Biennal of ARIS – Liège City
- 02/29/2020 – 08:30-17:30 : 4th Guy Namurois Conference – Sart Tilman (CHU-Liège)