The conference will take place at the Météo-France International Conference Centre (CIC) in Toulouse, France. The CIC is located on the Météopôle campus, along with several other services related to meteorology.
To Toulouse by air
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is about 10 km away from both the CIC and the city center. Daily flights from a number of European cities.
- Paris CDG airport is located 800 km North of Toulouse with fast rain connection (see below). Daily international flights.
To Toulouse by train:
- From Paris Montparnasse train station, multiple trains per day to Toulouse Matabiau station. 4h30 by fast train (TGV).
- For train connections, see the French rail website.
- For metro/bus connection between Paris CDG airport and Paris Montparnasse train station, see www.parisaeroport.fr/en
To Conference Centre
The CIC is located 10 km South-West of the city Centre.
- By taxi: there are numerous taxi companies in Toulouse. Do not hesitate to ask the hotel desk for a booking.
- By public transport:
- Take metro line A from Toulouse city Center to the last stop “Basso Cambo”.
- At Basso Cambo, take bus 18 direction “Lycée Polyvalent” and get off at “Météo-France”.